PICTURES: Giant Laval Lego character stands tall at Southside Shopping Centre
A giant Lego figurine entertained children at a toy store.
Laval, the newest figure from the Lego Chima range, surprised young visitors to The Entertainer store, in Southside Shopping Centre, Wandsworth, on Saturday.
Children posed with the huge character before he took a stroll across the shopping centre mall.
Laval is the prince of the lion tribe from the Lego Legends of Chima range.
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
Comments are closed on this article.