PICTURES: Giant Laval Lego character stands tall at Southside Shopping Centre
A giant Lego figurine entertained children at a toy store.
Laval, the newest figure from the Lego Chima range, surprised young visitors to The Entertainer store, in Southside Shopping Centre, Wandsworth, on Saturday.
Children posed with the huge character before he took a stroll across the shopping centre mall.
Laval is the prince of the lion tribe from the Lego Legends of Chima range.
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Scarecrow, tinman and lion join Dorothy for possibly the cutest production of Wizard of Oz
- Britain's first underwater rugby team set to compete abroad
- Hospice and funeral service to encourage conversation on death
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
Comments are closed on this article.