A giant Lego figurine entertained children at a toy store.
Laval, the newest figure from the Lego Chima range, surprised young visitors to The Entertainer store, in Southside Shopping Centre, Wandsworth, on Saturday.
Children posed with the huge character before he took a stroll across the shopping centre mall.
Laval is the prince of the lion tribe from the Lego Legends of Chima range.
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham
- Everyone happy as Nappy Valley named the friendliest place Wandsworth
- Television calling for Battersea admin worker
- Spanish film night returns to Battersea haunt
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street