Restaurateur Rebecca Mascarenhas is to open a new eaterie in Putney on the former site of Wallace & Co.
Bibo is due to open next month, on March 6, in Upper Richmond Road on the same spot as the Masterchef presenter Gregg Wallace's restaurant which shut earlier this year.
The Italian restaurant will be Mrs Mascheranhas' second project in the area following the success of Cantinetta in Lower Richmond Road.
Bibo’s head chef, Chris Beverley, has also worked at Theo Randall and Chez Bruce.
However with Chez Bruce, based in Wandsworth Common, topping the Harden's Guide London's favourite restaurant award for the last nine consecutive years - Bibo has a lot to live up too.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities