Restaurant Bibo to open on Wallace & Co's former site in Upper Richmond Road, Putney
Restaurateur Rebecca Mascarenhas is to open a new eaterie in Putney on the former site of Wallace & Co.
Bibo is due to open next month, on March 6, in Upper Richmond Road on the same spot as the Masterchef presenter Gregg Wallace's restaurant which shut earlier this year.
The Italian restaurant will be Mrs Mascheranhas' second project in the area following the success of Cantinetta in Lower Richmond Road.
Bibo’s head chef, Chris Beverley, has also worked at Theo Randall and Chez Bruce.
However with Chez Bruce, based in Wandsworth Common, topping the Harden's Guide London's favourite restaurant award for the last nine consecutive years - Bibo has a lot to live up too.
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
- News of the World journalist charged with phone hacking
- Man arrested for 'threatening to shoot drinking partners'
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
Comments are closed on this article.