Homecoming parade in Northcote Battersea called off as army called into floods duty
An army homecoming parade scheduled to take place through Northcote Road today has been cancelled.
The Government has ordered all available army units to help in areas of the country affected by floods.
This includes the 200 officers and men from the 2nd Royal Tank Regiment (2RTR), scheduled to parade through Wandsworth this afternoon.
It is unknown if the parade has been rescheduled yet.
- Man pretends car was stolen after he's involved in collision
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Unconscious Earlsfield woman and her dog rescued by fire fighters this morning
- Tooting foxes affectionately nuzzle each other on garage roof
Comments are closed on this article.