A stolen Bentley burst into flames after joyriders crashed into a building in Battersea.
Police officers and the London Fire Brigade were called to the scene in Battersea Bridge Road, Battersea, at just before 4am.
A 21-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were arrested close to the area for aggravated vehicle taking.
Police breathalysed the pair. The men both remain at a south London police station.
Do you know more? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6344 or email email@example.com.
- Garratt Park School for special needed children rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Hundred mile challenge for hospice
- Rockers raring to shake things up in Putney
- Hundreds of yards of new paving laid as repair work to Putney Bridge pushes on
- Prolific thief jailed for breaching ASBO after dawn visit to Mitcham