Men arrested Bentley crashes and bursts into flames in Battersea Bridge Road
A stolen Bentley burst into flames after joyriders crashed into a building in Battersea.
Police officers and the London Fire Brigade were called to the scene in Battersea Bridge Road, Battersea, at just before 4am.
A 21-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were arrested close to the area for aggravated vehicle taking.
Police breathalysed the pair. The men both remain at a south London police station.
Do you know more? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6344 or email email@example.com.
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Unconscious Earlsfield woman and her dog rescued by fire fighters this morning
- Tooting foxes affectionately nuzzle each other on garage roof
- Work starts on new Putney primary school
- Clapham man charged with gun and cocaine possession
Comments are closed on this article.