Men arrested Bentley crashes and bursts into flames in Battersea Bridge Road
A stolen Bentley burst into flames after joyriders crashed into a building in Battersea.
Police officers and the London Fire Brigade were called to the scene in Battersea Bridge Road, Battersea, at just before 4am.
A 21-year-old man and a 27-year-old man were arrested close to the area for aggravated vehicle taking.
Police breathalysed the pair. The men both remain at a south London police station.
Do you know more? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Romany saved after owner agrees community sale
- Men appear in court accused of tampering with cash machine in south Wimbledon
- PICTURES: Battersea's York Road Estate unites for afternoon party
- Rescue dog goes missing on Wimbledon Common
- PICTURES: Sumo wrestlers bounce around Battersea Park
Comments are closed on this article.