A 19-year-old man has been charged with the murder of a pensioner.
Aaron Burnett, of no fixed abode, appeared at Bromley Magistrates' court this morning.
He was charged with the murder of Mashboor Hussain, 73, who died after armed robbers entered his home in Selkirk Road, Tooting, on Tuesday morning, February 11.
It is believed the pensioner suffered from a heart attack following the robbery.
- PCs rescue flightless parakeet from Wandsworth street
- Wandsworth Council warns taxpayers against telephone scam
- Video: MP gets a freezing cold soaking for Ice Bucket Challenge - and nominate Boris Johnsons
- Men accused of violent Wimbledon burglary in court
- Update: Disruption to train services across South West Trains network after faulty track