Police hunt Battersea man charged with possessing imitation firearm
A man charged with possessing an imitation firearm is wanted on recall to prison.
Richard Mulcahy, 44, is wanted by Newham police on a recall to prison for breaching his release conditions.
His last known address was in Battersea.
Mulcahy was serving a sentence for possessing an imitation firearm in a public place.
He is white, with blue eyes, 5ft 5ins and of a medium build.
Mulcahy has ginger hair, which is often shaved and tattoos including a tear drop on his cheek often covered by a plaster.
Police are advising people to not approach him, but to contact 101 quoting reference 02RC/397640 or calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Woman fined £250 after her dog killed beloved Yorkshire Terrier
- 40-year-old man arrested after Clapham BBQ stabbing
- Woman sexually assaulted next to Battersea Park
- Serious case review launched after 4-year-old child sustains serious injuries
- Woman in serious condition after man stabbed her multiple times in Clapham
Comments are closed on this article.