A man charged with possessing an imitation firearm is wanted on recall to prison.
Richard Mulcahy, 44, is wanted by Newham police on a recall to prison for breaching his release conditions.
His last known address was in Battersea.
Mulcahy was serving a sentence for possessing an imitation firearm in a public place.
He is white, with blue eyes, 5ft 5ins and of a medium build.
Mulcahy has ginger hair, which is often shaved and tattoos including a tear drop on his cheek often covered by a plaster.
Police are advising people to not approach him, but to contact 101 quoting reference 02RC/397640 or calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities