Police hunt Battersea man charged with possessing imitation firearm
A man charged with possessing an imitation firearm is wanted on recall to prison.
Richard Mulcahy, 44, is wanted by Newham police on a recall to prison for breaching his release conditions.
His last known address was in Battersea.
Mulcahy was serving a sentence for possessing an imitation firearm in a public place.
He is white, with blue eyes, 5ft 5ins and of a medium build.
Mulcahy has ginger hair, which is often shaved and tattoos including a tear drop on his cheek often covered by a plaster.
Police are advising people to not approach him, but to contact 101 quoting reference 02RC/397640 or calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Residents throw bottles and attack police chasing wanted man
- Fire fighter's warning after lamp scorches wall
- Prince Philip former aide charged with sexually assaulting girl
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
Comments are closed on this article.