Missing paramedic found 'safe and well' after 10 day disappearance from Tooting
A paramedic who had been missing for more than three weeks has been found safe and well.
Sean Hemmington, 27, from Tooting, was last heard from on Monday February 10.
He was reported missing by his London Ambulance Service colleagues earlier this month.
His family and officers were concerned for his welfare as his disappearance was out of character.
But on Friday last week he finally made contact with his relieved family.
- No service on District Line from Putney Bridge to Wimbledon and severe delays from Edgware Road
- Lightning strike causes massive train disruption
- Man charged following Clapham BBQ stabbing
- New classrooms to tackle primary school place crisis
- Three new Boris bike stations come to Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.