A paramedic who had been missing for more than three weeks has been found safe and well.
Sean Hemmington, 27, from Tooting, was last heard from on Monday February 10.
He was reported missing by his London Ambulance Service colleagues earlier this month.
His family and officers were concerned for his welfare as his disappearance was out of character.
But on Friday last week he finally made contact with his relieved family.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities