Missing paramedic found 'safe and well' after 10 day disappearance from Tooting
A paramedic who had been missing for more than three weeks has been found safe and well.
Sean Hemmington, 27, from Tooting, was last heard from on Monday February 10.
He was reported missing by his London Ambulance Service colleagues earlier this month.
His family and officers were concerned for his welfare as his disappearance was out of character.
But on Friday last week he finally made contact with his relieved family.
- Hairdresser joins Kurdish military to fight against Islamic State terrorists in Iraq
- Man pretends car was stolen after he's involved in collision
- LIVE: Wandsworth GCSE results day 2014
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance
- Unconscious Earlsfield woman and her dog rescued by fire fighters this morning
Comments are closed on this article.