Missing paramedic found 'safe and well' after 10 day disappearance from Tooting
A paramedic who had been missing for more than three weeks has been found safe and well.
Sean Hemmington, 27, from Tooting, was last heard from on Monday February 10.
He was reported missing by his London Ambulance Service colleagues earlier this month.
His family and officers were concerned for his welfare as his disappearance was out of character.
But on Friday last week he finally made contact with his relieved family.
- St George's University paramedic raped woman after pretending to be gay
- Man who raped and attempted to murder pensioner 'dies after prison suicide'
- 772km running challenge in memory of boy who died after falling onto spinning propeller
- Royal Mail First World War stamps go on display in Battersea Library
- Somali family living on bench outside Tooting TK Maxx
Comments are closed on this article.