The MP for Battersea ditched her smart suits for a t-shirt emblazoned with a pink bra to help raise money for breast cancer charities.
Jane Ellison was joined by fellow parliamentarians on Saturday night, who walked 14 miles to raise £3,386 for a range of causes.
She said: "It was lovely to see so many local people volunteering as stewards, and special thanks to the very warm send-off given by residents of Queenstown Road."
The Half Moon challenge, which started and ended in Clapham Common, was all part of the MoonWalk London.
For more information about The MoonWalk, visit: http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/event/MoonWalkLondon2014
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities