Fire fighters saved a couple who got locked in their bathroom in the early hours of this morning.
The couple’s daughter called the London Fire Brigade and the pressure was on to get the couple out just before they left to go on holiday to Spain.
Fire fighters from Wandsworth arrived at their home, in Armoury Way, after 1.30am and managed to slip the lock and rescue the pair.
- Crack house shut down after tenant "taken advantage of"
- Cyclist who died in Richmond Park named as Oxshott scientist
- Airports Commission "fails London dismally" by dismissing Boris Island airport
- 24/7 minicab office in Battersea refused planning permission
- Illegal rave expected to attract 400 people to Tooting Common stopped by authorities