"Researchers in the US have raised hopes for a simple genetic therapy that could prevent devastating diseases being passed on from mothers to their children," The Guardian reports…
- Air pollution linked to silent strokes
- New asthma treatment within five years, researchers hope
- A magnet for mosquitoes? Blame your genes
- St George's Day
- When contact breaks down
Buy & Sell
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (8)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (36)
- Clothing (23)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (7)
- Furniture and furnishings (56)
- Gardening and Outdoors (13)
- Household and DIY (26)
- Miscellaneous (9)
- Office equipment (3)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (5)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.