Properties in Whyteleafe, Surrey
Property for sale
£131,250 Under Offer
Godstone Road, Whyteleafe CR3
Marketed by Choices - Caterham
75% shared equity with no rent due on the remaining 25% - Choices are pleased to present ...
£140,000 Sold STC
Harestone Valley Road, Caterham, Surrey
Marketed by Cubitt & West - Caterham
If you commute to work, you will love the location of this period conversion that is literally ...