Top TV chefs will make an appearance at a series of Foodie Festivals.
Levi Roots, Martin Biunos, Ed Baines and Daniel Galmiche are just some of the top names on the list.
The events that will feature on the day include Food of Love Cinema where food movies will be shown daily and food and drink from each film will be served during the screening.
Food fights will also be a part of the festival and children will be encouraged to fling custard pies and sponge cakes at each other, adults can pay to join top chefs on a long table heaving with custard pies, the proceeds will go to charity.
Guests will also have the chance to relax on a four-poster day-bed and be served by the bar.
The full list of shows is as follows:
• Hampton Court Palace May 5/6/7.
• Brighton Hove Lawns May 25/26/27.
• Tatton Park Cheshire July 6/7/8.
• Bristol Harbourside July 13/14/15.
• Edinburgh Aug 10/11/12.
• London Battersea Park Aug 17/18/19.
• Oxford South Parks Aug 25/26/27.
For more details www.foodiesfestival.com