Firefighters called to sausage fire

Firefighters called to sausage fire

Firefighters called to sausage fire

First published in News
Last updated

Firefighters were called to a blaze caused by sausages left cooking.

They were called to the flat in Wroughton Road, Battersea, at 10.30pm last night.

A man living in the flat fell asleep while attempting to make his supper.

He called the fire brigade after being woken up by his fire alarm.

The blaze was put out within 30 minutes, with the man not needing hospital treatment.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree