PICTURES: Foodies flock to Feast Festival in Battersea Park
Food fans flocked to a festival which celebrated all things culinary.
Feast, organised by the Foodies Festival, took place in Battersea Park from August 16-18.
The new event invited visitors to graze at an exclusive picnic extravaganza, featuring restaurants, street food and artisan treats.
Top chefs, including masterchef winner Shelina Permalloo, gave demonstrations while a farmers' market sold exclusive goods.
A vineyard and orchard offered wines, ciders and ales.
- Parking times increased in more than 80 bays in Wandsworth
- Eclectic mix of musicians in Tooting Market tonight
- Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and the Killers could be heading for Clapham Common
- Wandsworth Council approves fresh wave of cuts
- Passenger injured after Kingston University bus and car collide on A3
Comments are closed on this article.