Man talked down from scaffolding at St George's Hospital, Tooting
A man climbed up scaffolding where building work was taking place in a hospital.
The man, believed to be a patient, managed to clamber as high as the seventh floor up the scaffolding located where a new helipad is being built.
Police negotiated to talk him down, while firefighters remained to make sure the scene was safe.
- Babar Ahmad and Syed Talha Ahsan admit supporting terrorism in US court hearing
- Clapham rail disaster survivor has not used train since crash
- Police officer awarded for bravery after saving kids from burning coach
- Man attacked with belt at Clapham Junction station
- Memorial held to mark Clapham rail disaster 25th anniversary
Comments are closed on this article.