Man talked down from scaffolding at St George's Hospital, Tooting
A man climbed up scaffolding where building work was taking place in a hospital.
The man, believed to be a patient, managed to clamber as high as the seventh floor up the scaffolding located where a new helipad is being built.
Police negotiated to talk him down, while firefighters remained to make sure the scene was safe.
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Interview with Dylan Tate, of Boris and Sergey's Vaudevillian Theatre
- Wanda reviews The 3 Monkeys Bar, Balham
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Parking times increased in more than 80 bays in Wandsworth
Comments are closed on this article.