South West Four Weekender on Clapham Common celebrates 10th anniversary
Two day musical festival South West Four Weekender celebrated it's 10th anniversary by bringing an array of superstar DJs to Clapham Common.
A rainy Saturday did not dampen the spirits of music fans who danced along to Paul Van Dyk, Carl Cox and headliner Armin Van Buuren.
The sun shined on revellers attending the festival on Sunday, with dance music legends Soul II Soul taking to the stage.
Groove Armada, Andy C, Pete Tong and headliner Example also took to the stage on Sunday.
Thousands attended the event, which sold out on both days.
- Sick children visited by AFC Wimbledon players at St George's Hospital
- Five fingered feline glad to be back after six month sabatical
- Attacker jailed for hurling ammonia in police officer's face
- Heroine and cocaine dealers jailed after drug trips to Canterbury
- Gordon Ramsay to open new restaurant in Battersea
Comments are closed on this article.