Parents given tips on speech and language at Wandsworth Cineworld
Parents were given advice on children's speech and language development.
Staff from Wandsworth NHS Community Speech and Language therapy team held a stall at Wandsworth Cineworld in Southside Shopping Centre, Garratt Lane.
Parents questioned if they should speak to their children in English or their own language with pre-school children.
The team are launching a new speech and language service in October for children at secondary school.
Wandsworth will be one of the few boroughs in London able to offer this service.
- Inspirational young people urged to take part in young person awards
- Airport links to Clapham Junction to be improved says George Osborne
- Tooting MP to ask "Are You Being Served?"
- Q&A with rock band Everest ahead of their gig at Bindlesticks
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
Comments are closed on this article.