House fire breaks out during building work in Wandsworth
A fire broke out in the roof of a house caused by electrical equipment.
Firefighters were called to the blaze in Trinity Road, Wandsworth, at about 8.20pm.
The blaze began in a loft where building work was taking place.
A family, including three children, were evacuated from the building to a neighbour's house.
Nobody was injured during the incident.
Fire crews were able to put it out within 30 minutes.
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Parking times increased in more than 80 bays in Wandsworth
- Eclectic mix of musicians in Tooting Market tonight
- Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and the Killers could be heading for Clapham Common
- Wandsworth Council approves fresh wave of cuts
Comments are closed on this article.