Man robbed and assaulted close to Wandsworth Common
A 22-year-old man was robbed and assaulted last night.
Police were called to Bolingbroke Grove, Wandsworth, just before 7.30pm last night.
When they arrived to the scene they found a man had been assaulted and robbed.
No arrests have yet been made and police continue to make enquiries.
Anyone with information can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Love Your Local imitative awards Earlsfield businesses
- Church granted £45,000 for hall extension
- Southern Rail staff donate toys to children in hospital this Christmas
- Environment agency warns of gales and flooding this weekend
- Deadline looms for Wandsworth primary school applications
Comments are closed on this article.