Octavia Foundation charity shop in Tooting celebrates grand reopening
A grand re-opening celebration took place in a charity shop which was closed for refurbishment.
The Octavia Foundation, in Tooting High Street, gave surprise treats to the first 20 customers through the doors.
Visitors also enjoyed special offers, refreshments and balloon modelling for youngsters.
The shop closed for two weeks in August to expand the sales floor and make way for an electrical goods section.
Jenni Heavingham, head of shops, said: "We've had some fantastic donations of quality, stylish and striking lighting, lamps and other small electrical goods for around the home.
"What better way to furnish your home as the nights draw in, than to buy a recycled product locally whilst supporting local people and communities."
The Octavia Foundation helps to support people living in the area in times of difficulty or crisis.
- Gordon Ramsay to open new restaurant in Battersea
- PICTURES: Shoppers pick up gifts at Battersea White Christmas Fair
- Police watchdog reopens investigation into the death of Sean Rigg
- River Thames 'fit for porpoise' after rare dolphin sighting
- Failures in care led to 'missed opportunity' to save man who jumped in front of train
Comments are closed on this article.