Sunshine draws hundreds out for St John's Hill Festival
Hundreds of people flocked to the St John's Hill Festival on Sunday.
Now in its fifth year, the popular festival has garnered a reputation for providing visitors with quality food and entertainment.
This year, participants were treated to an array of international street food, a display from the Greensleeves Morris Men, Zumba, live music and a bouncy castle.
A raffle was also held to raise money for the St John’s Hill Community Project, prizes included meals for two, champagne and artwork.
The organisers would like to thank local businesses including Fish Club, Powder Keg, Diplomacy, Experience Travel, Physiotherm, Potter Perrin and Ben's Canteen.
- Tooting MP to ask "Are You Being Served?"
- Q&A with rock band Everest ahead of their gig at Bindlesticks
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Interview with Dylan Tate, of Boris and Sergey's Vaudevillian Theatre
- Wanda reviews The 3 Monkeys Bar, Balham
Comments are closed on this article.