Sunshine draws hundreds out for St John's Hill Festival
Hundreds of people flocked to the St John's Hill Festival on Sunday.
Now in its fifth year, the popular festival has garnered a reputation for providing visitors with quality food and entertainment.
This year, participants were treated to an array of international street food, a display from the Greensleeves Morris Men, Zumba, live music and a bouncy castle.
A raffle was also held to raise money for the St John’s Hill Community Project, prizes included meals for two, champagne and artwork.
The organisers would like to thank local businesses including Fish Club, Powder Keg, Diplomacy, Experience Travel, Physiotherm, Potter Perrin and Ben's Canteen.
- Christmas raffle raises money for families with sick kids staying in Ronald McDonald House
- Four jailed for 72 years for Peter Hagan party murder
- More overnight buses planned for New Year's Eve
- PICTURES: Santa swaps reindeer for donkeys at Battersea Park Children's Zoo
- Gym user and MP Justine Greening celebrate bus shelters
Comments are closed on this article.