Flytipper becomes post child for Wandsworth Council campaign
The flytipper was caught on CCTV on August 11, in Selkirk Road, off Tooting High Street, at approximately 10.50pm.
The unsuspecting individual has also now become the unwitting poster child for Wandsworth Council's campaign to clean up the borough.
Posters of the incident are going to be put up around the Tooting area and will urge anyone who recognises the man to get in touch with the council’s waste enforcement team, with all reports being kept confidential.
Over the past four months 270 fixed penalty notices have been handed in Wandsworth, along with 66 verbal warnings.
To report a flytipper call 020 8871 8558 or emailing email@example.com.
- Inspirational young people urged to take part in young person awards
- Airport links to Clapham Junction to be improved says George Osborne
- Tooting MP to ask "Are You Being Served?"
- Q&A with rock band Everest ahead of their gig at Bindlesticks
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
Comments are closed on this article.