Flytipper becomes post child for Wandsworth Council campaign
The flytipper was caught on CCTV on August 11, in Selkirk Road, off Tooting High Street, at approximately 10.50pm.
The unsuspecting individual has also now become the unwitting poster child for Wandsworth Council's campaign to clean up the borough.
Posters of the incident are going to be put up around the Tooting area and will urge anyone who recognises the man to get in touch with the council’s waste enforcement team, with all reports being kept confidential.
Over the past four months 270 fixed penalty notices have been handed in Wandsworth, along with 66 verbal warnings.
To report a flytipper call 020 8871 8558 or emailing email@example.com.
- Police watchdog reopens investigation into the death of Sean Rigg
- River Thames 'fit for porpoise' after rare dolphin sighting
- Failures in care led to 'missed opportunity' to save man who jumped in front of train
- Thick black smoke in Battersea after fire at pub
- Man stable after being rescued from River Thames
Comments are closed on this article.