Territorial Army embarks on recruitment drive in Balham High Road
The Territorial Army's London Regiment will be holding a recruitment event every Tuesday until the New Year at its base in Balham High Road.
The TA unit is reaching out to prospective new recruits and the event is part of an extensive recruitment campaign, TA LIVE, which launched in February.
Army bosses want to expand the TA to 30,000 soldiers by 2018.
Chefs, drivers, medics, caterers, infantrymen, engineers, signallers and many more have come together to demonstrate that there are more than different 200 roles available for people interested in joining the TA.
For more information visit www.army.mod.uk/join/ or call 0845 600 80 80.
- Outgoing housing chief awarded £50,000 'golden handshake'
- Woman dragged out of house by violent robbers
- Schoolgirl's artwork chosen for MP Sadiq Khan's Christmas card
- Sick children visited by AFC Wimbledon players at St George's Hospital
- Five fingered feline glad to be back after six month sabatical
Comments are closed on this article.