Daring abseilers raise hundreds of pounds for charity
Brave fundraisers abseiled 198ft down Westminster Tower to raise money for a disabled charity.
The abseil, organised by MacIntyre, helped to raise money for people with learning disabilities living in residential homes in Tooting and Streatham.
Each participant raised £150 before taking on the whopping descent of the tower in Vauxhall.
Money raised will provide tools for two new sensory rooms, replacing worn kitchen equipment and facilities in the homes. To donate visit gnabseils.co.uk/macintyre.
- Passenger injured after Kingston University bus and car collide on A3
- Government approves £1bn funding of Northern Line extension to Battersea
- Online appeal launches to fight Putney Hospital plans
- Dozy fly-tipper caught after leaving prescription in bin bag
- Major improvements to Wandle Valley to be unveiled at exhibition
Comments are closed on this article.