Woman hit by car at junction of Surrey Lane and Battersea Bridge Road
A woman in her mid 30s was sent to hospital as a priority after being hit by a car.
The collision took place at the junction of Surrey Lane and Battersea Bridge Road, in Battersea, just after 8am this morning.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the scene, with the road still being taped off.
The woman was taken to St George's Hospital, Tooting, but her injuries are thought to not be life-threatening.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: "We sent a single responder in a car, ambulance crew and duty officer to the scene.
"A woman in her 30s was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority with a fractured collar bone and pain in her arm."
- Police watchdog reopens investigation into the death of Sean Rigg
- River Thames 'fit for porpoise' after rare dolphin sighting
- Failures in care led to 'missed opportunity' to save man who jumped in front of train
- Thick black smoke in Battersea after fire at pub
- Man stable after being rescued from River Thames
Comments are closed on this article.