Woman hit by car at junction of Surrey Lane and Battersea Bridge Road
A woman in her mid 30s was sent to hospital as a priority after being hit by a car.
The collision took place at the junction of Surrey Lane and Battersea Bridge Road, in Battersea, just after 8am this morning.
Police and London Ambulance Service attended the scene, with the road still being taped off.
The woman was taken to St George's Hospital, Tooting, but her injuries are thought to not be life-threatening.
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: "We sent a single responder in a car, ambulance crew and duty officer to the scene.
"A woman in her 30s was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority with a fractured collar bone and pain in her arm."
- Babar Ahmad and Syed Talha Ahsan admit supporting terrorism in US court hearing
- Clapham rail disaster survivor has not used train since crash
- Police officer awarded for bravery after saving kids from burning coach
- Man attacked with belt at Clapham Junction station
- Memorial held to mark Clapham rail disaster 25th anniversary
Comments are closed on this article.