Man falls off ladder in Thorndene Street, Earlsfield
An air ambulance was scrambled to Earlsfield this morning after a man was reported to have injured himself falling from a ladder.
The emergency service was called to Thorndene Street, off Garratt Lane at 8.50am.
An ambulance and single responder was also sent to the scene, where paramedics treated a man in his 20s.
He was taken to St George's Hospital as a priority.
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Parking times increased in more than 80 bays in Wandsworth
- Eclectic mix of musicians in Tooting Market tonight
- Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and the Killers could be heading for Clapham Common
- Wandsworth Council approves fresh wave of cuts
Comments are closed on this article.