Two men charged with Kyle McDonald murder in Battersea
Two men are due to appear in court this morning charged with the murder of teenage rapper Kyle McDonald.
Noor Omar, 23, from St John's Hill, Battersea, and Darrell Michael Giscombe, 23, from Weekly Square, also in Battersea, will appear at Hendon Magistrates' Court at 9.45am this morning.
Mr McDonald, 19, from Fulham, was killed in the early evening of Wednesday, September 19, as he walked through the Kambala estate, off Falcon Road, Battersea, with a friend.
He was initially shot in Kambala Road, but staggered to Coppock Close where he was found minutes later by members of the public.
- Gordon Ramsay to open new restaurant in Battersea
- PICTURES: Shoppers pick up gifts at Battersea White Christmas Fair
- Police watchdog reopens investigation into the death of Sean Rigg
- River Thames 'fit for porpoise' after rare dolphin sighting
- Failures in care led to 'missed opportunity' to save man who jumped in front of train
Comments are closed on this article.