The Co-operative set to open two new stores in Wandsworth
The Co-operative is set to open two new stores creating 40 jobs.
The stores, on Buckhold Road opposite Southside Shopping Centre and on East Hill at the former Steam Bar site are expected to open their doors on 16 December.
Recruitment for managerial positions has already begun, and those interested should visit the Co-operative Careers website to apply.
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Parking times increased in more than 80 bays in Wandsworth
- Eclectic mix of musicians in Tooting Market tonight
- Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and the Killers could be heading for Clapham Common
- Wandsworth Council approves fresh wave of cuts
Comments are closed on this article.