This live event has finished
- We survived the great storm of 2013!
- It wasn't quite the tornado many were expecting, but hundreds of trees were slain by powerful winds in an arboreal massacre.
- Mainline train services were due to start at 9am after Network Rail warns of high risk to trees and debris falling on to railway lines - but many were still suspended in the afternoon.
- London Tramlink suspended after trees fell in Croydon.
- How was it for you? Send your pictures and reaction to email@example.com.