Wandsworth special constable to go on trial for harassment
A special constable from Wandsworth is set to go on trial for harassing a 19-year-old woman.
Harpreet Singh, 25, of Gloucester Gardens, Ilford, was charged with harassment between April 4 and July 11 this year.
He appeared at Wimbledon Magistrates Court on Monday.
Mr Singh works as a staff member at the Metropolitan Police's central communications command, and also as a special constable in the borough of Wandsworth.
His trial is set for Wimbledon Magistrates' Court on January 17.
- Parking times increased in more than 80 bays in Wandsworth
- Eclectic mix of musicians in Tooting Market tonight
- Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and the Killers could be heading for Clapham Common
- Wandsworth Council approves fresh wave of cuts
- Passenger injured after Kingston University bus and car collide on A3
Comments are closed on this article.