Police close off Battersea roads after 'altercation'
A man was injured after a fight broke out close to Lavender Hill police station.
Police were called to Kathleen Road, Battersea, just after 12pm this afternoon.
Officers spoke with a man at the scene who was left with minor injuries.
Another man was seen leaving in a white van.
The injured man was treated by the paramedics before being taken to a west London police station. Officers from Trident are investigating.
Latchmere Road, Lavender Hill and Kathleen Road, in Battersea, were cordoned off following the incident, but have since been reopened.
A member of staff from Andrews Estate Agents in Lavender Hill said: "The police have probably been there for 40 minutes.
"They keep coming and going. There are a few big vans, it is really busy."
Do you know more? Contact the newsdesk on 020 8722 6344 or email email@example.com.
- Man attacked with belt at Clapham Junction station
- Memorial held to mark Clapham rail disaster 25th anniversary
- Tooting's Triangle playground set for £117,000 facelift
- Outgoing housing chief awarded £50,000 'golden handshake'
- Woman dragged out of house by violent robbers
Comments are closed on this article.