VIDEO: Ghosts and ghouls take over Tooting Market for Halloween
Spooky ghost and evil witches flooded Tooting Market on Saturday for a Halloween Fun Day.
Children and children-at-heart could crave a unique pumpkin, get their face painted and receive free sweets at the all-day event in prior to the scariest holiday of the year.
One of the main attractions was a live double of Amy Winehouse, who stunned the crowd when she turned up for the fair, singing the late artist’s hits and taking photographs with children.
Market manager, Roi Mengelgrein, said: "She genuinely looked like Amy Winehouse and she sounded a bit like her. It was kind of like being at Madame Tussauds."
We want your Halloween pictures! Send them to email@example.com.
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Interview with Dylan Tate, of Boris and Sergey's Vaudevillian Theatre
- Wanda reviews The 3 Monkeys Bar, Balham
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Parking times increased in more than 80 bays in Wandsworth
Comments are closed on this article.