Two stabbed during Halloween house party in Sherfield Gardens, Roehampton
Two people have been taken to hospital with stab wounds after an incident at a Halloween house party last night.
Police were called to Sherfield Gardens on the Alton Estate in Roehampton at about 11.25pm on October 31 to reports of a stabbing.
Two men, aged in their 20s, were found with stab wounds - one in the arm, the other in the stomach.
Both were taken to hospital however their injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
Will Faichney, who was at the scene shortly after the incident, said: "The incident appeared to unfold from a house party, a few doors down from my flat.
"I am unsure of the ages of the people involved or who, but I rushed out to help, just after it had happened.
"There was lots of shouting among males and then suddenly screaming as the events unfolded and other people realised the seriousness of the situation."
A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police said the circumstances of the incident were not clear but that there were a number of people at the scene at the time who were seen to leave the scene.
No arrests have been made.
- Outgoing housing chief awarded £50,000 'golden handshake'
- Woman dragged out of house by violent robbers
- Schoolgirl's artwork chosen for MP Sadiq Khan's Christmas card
- Sick children visited by AFC Wimbledon players at St George's Hospital
- Five fingered feline glad to be back after six month sabatical
Comments are closed on this article.