A woman has died following a road collision involving a lorry.
Paramedics were called to Danebury Avenue, Roehampton, at just before 4pm on Friday, where they found the 47-year-old victim had a suffered a cardiac arrest, head and pelvic injuries.
She was later pronounced dead at the scene.
An LAS spokeswoman said: "We got a call just before 4pm on Friday.
"We were called to reports of a road traffic collision involving a person and a lorry on Danebury Avenue.
"Sadly one person, reported to be a woman in her 40s, died at the scene."
The 27-year-old lorry driver stopped at the scene and was arrested for suspicion of death by dangerous driving.
He has since been bailed to appear at a South London police station on a date in January.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6333 or email: email@example.com.
- Wandsworth Council tenants feel "unwanted" as council offers to pay them to move to Birmingham
- VIDEO: Commuters blocked from Surbiton platform as signalling problem causes 40-minute delays
- Wandsworth prisoner charged with murdering fellow inmate
- Wandsworth general election 2015: Let the battle for Battersea commence
- Wandsworth general election 2015: Who will take Tooting?