A woman has died following a road collision involving a lorry.
Paramedics were called to Danebury Avenue, Roehampton, at just before 4pm on Friday, where they found the 47-year-old victim had a suffered a cardiac arrest, head and pelvic injuries.
She was later pronounced dead at the scene.
An LAS spokeswoman said: "We got a call just before 4pm on Friday.
"We were called to reports of a road traffic collision involving a person and a lorry on Danebury Avenue.
"Sadly one person, reported to be a woman in her 40s, died at the scene."
The 27-year-old lorry driver stopped at the scene and was arrested for suspicion of death by dangerous driving.
He has since been bailed to appear at a South London police station on a date in January.
Do you know more? Call 020 8722 6333 or email: email@example.com.
- Buy a Battersea Power Station flat and Sting could be your neighbour
- Mansion block residents evacuated during Battersea gas leak
- Riders take to the saddle in fancy dress to raise tens of thousands of pounds for charity
- Calls for Putney and Wimbledon commons tax refund after boundaries based on 1915 map
- GP surgery rapped after inspectors find toilet floor towels being washed in hand basins and an empty first aid box