Wandsworth roads named among capital's quietest
Two roads in Wandsworth have been named the quietest in the capital despite complaints from residents about plane and traffic noise.
The survey was conducted using data from noise control consultancy 24 Acoustics and the London road noise map, published in 2003, which was the original indicator of residential noise pollution.
Bob Arthur, from Sabine Road, said: "I'm not sure they have tested our road properly.
"If it's not aeroplane noise, its people speeding down the road at all hours.
"But maybe house prices will go up because of it."
- UPDATE: Tapas bar murder inquiry launched - police seek witnesses
- Free course at Epsom Hospital offering cancer support
- Murder investigation launched after man killed in Roehampton
- Fake gun burglar jailed for seven years after petrified victim jumped off balcony
- Broken down lorry causes traffic chaos near Vauxhall Gyratory
Comments are closed on this article.