Wandsworth roads named among capital's quietest
Two roads in Wandsworth have been named the quietest in the capital despite complaints from residents about plane and traffic noise.
The survey was conducted using data from noise control consultancy 24 Acoustics and the London road noise map, published in 2003, which was the original indicator of residential noise pollution.
Bob Arthur, from Sabine Road, said: "I'm not sure they have tested our road properly.
"If it's not aeroplane noise, its people speeding down the road at all hours.
"But maybe house prices will go up because of it."
- Leaked document increases fears for future of The Wheatsheaf Pub
- PICTURES: Balham kids get a taste of the Oscars
- Wandsworth teen set to storm business world with 'oxygen cocktail'
- Free Wi-Fi to be rolled out across Wandsworth
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
Comments are closed on this article.