Wandsworth roads named among capital's quietest
Two roads in Wandsworth have been named the quietest in the capital despite complaints from residents about plane and traffic noise.
The survey was conducted using data from noise control consultancy 24 Acoustics and the London road noise map, published in 2003, which was the original indicator of residential noise pollution.
Bob Arthur, from Sabine Road, said: "I'm not sure they have tested our road properly.
"If it's not aeroplane noise, its people speeding down the road at all hours.
"But maybe house prices will go up because of it."
- Britain's first underwater rugby team set to compete abroad
- Hospice and funeral service to encourage conversation on death
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
- CEO of mental health trust responds to MP about violent absconder
- Tube worker attacker jailed
Comments are closed on this article.