Scaffolding crashes down on bus near Putney Bridge station in Fulham
Scaffolding came crashing down on a bus while it was waiting at a bus station.
Police and firefighters were called to the bus stop, outside Putney Bridge station, off Fulham High Street, at 1.10pm.
It is not known yet what caused the scaffolding to fall.
Nobody was injured.
The road remains closed while police investigate and there are delays on the A219 Putney Bridge Road southbound towards Putney.
Joe Phelan, a journalist, said: "I was just walking out of the office. I saw some scaffolding hit the front of the bus where it displays the bus name and the destination."
- Putney man jailed for £1.25m cyber attack
- Firefighters to go on strike again over pensions dispute
- Praise from on high for St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
- Missing mental health patients on the increase
- Clapham man faces murder charge after death of James Fiennes
Comments are closed on this article.