Scaffolding crashes down on bus near Putney Bridge station in Fulham
Scaffolding came crashing down on a bus while it was waiting at a bus station.
Police and firefighters were called to the bus stop, outside Putney Bridge station, off Fulham High Street, at 1.10pm.
It is not known yet what caused the scaffolding to fall.
Nobody was injured.
The road remains closed while police investigate and there are delays on the A219 Putney Bridge Road southbound towards Putney.
Joe Phelan, a journalist, said: "I was just walking out of the office. I saw some scaffolding hit the front of the bus where it displays the bus name and the destination."
- MPs vote through controversial hospital shutdown law Clause 119
- Sixth form asks police to speak to unruly student who turns out to be wanted for robbery
- Young have-a-go heroes the Battersea air cadets step in to prevent assault
- Watch out litter louts Wandsworth Council is coming for you
- £6.4m spent on repairing Wandsworth's potholes
Comments are closed on this article.