Scaffolding crashes down on bus near Putney Bridge station in Fulham
Scaffolding came crashing down on a bus while it was waiting at a bus station.
Police and firefighters were called to the bus stop, outside Putney Bridge station, off Fulham High Street, at 1.10pm.
It is not known yet what caused the scaffolding to fall.
Nobody was injured.
The road remains closed while police investigate and there are delays on the A219 Putney Bridge Road southbound towards Putney.
Joe Phelan, a journalist, said: "I was just walking out of the office. I saw some scaffolding hit the front of the bus where it displays the bus name and the destination."
- An Easter message of love and new life
- Scarecrow, tinman and lion join Dorothy for possibly the cutest production of Wizard of Oz
- Britain's first underwater rugby team set to compete abroad
- Hospice and funeral service to encourage conversation on death
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
Comments are closed on this article.