Wanda reviews The 3 Monkeys Bar, Balham
The 3 Monkeys Bar asks visitors to leave their troubles at the door.
And this is rather easy as the venue boasts an array of potent cocktails and a karaoke lounge to boot.
The bar adds to the circuit of night-life surrounding Balham station and is managed by Peppermint Bars, who provide cocktails at festivals such as Bestival and Secret Garden Party.
Inside you will find low-level lighting in relaxed settings. A monkey theme is apparent with quirky chimp artwork on the walls and ape named cocktails.
After spending a few minutes deliberating over the cocktails on offer I decided to order a classic Espresso Martini.
It was a delicious mix of fresh espresso coffee, with Absolut and Kahlua.
The 3 Monkeys Bar; Fernlea Road, Balham; call 020 8673 4447 or visit the3monkeysbar.co.uk.
- Man charged with murder after death in Mortlake
- Police seek three young men seen 'loitering' before Roehampton murder
- UPDATE: Tapas bar murder inquiry launched - police seek witnesses
- Free course at Epsom Hospital offering cancer support
- Murder investigation launched after man killed in Roehampton
Comments are closed on this article.