Wanda reviews The 3 Monkeys Bar, Balham
The 3 Monkeys Bar asks visitors to leave their troubles at the door.
And this is rather easy as the venue boasts an array of potent cocktails and a karaoke lounge to boot.
The bar adds to the circuit of night-life surrounding Balham station and is managed by Peppermint Bars, who provide cocktails at festivals such as Bestival and Secret Garden Party.
Inside you will find low-level lighting in relaxed settings. A monkey theme is apparent with quirky chimp artwork on the walls and ape named cocktails.
After spending a few minutes deliberating over the cocktails on offer I decided to order a classic Espresso Martini.
It was a delicious mix of fresh espresso coffee, with Absolut and Kahlua.
The 3 Monkeys Bar; Fernlea Road, Balham; call 020 8673 4447 or visit the3monkeysbar.co.uk.
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- MP Sadiq Khan joins International Women's Day discussion in Tooting
- Carla Grauls debuts her new play in Battersea’s Theatre 503
- Q&A with singer Sandi Thom
- First image of mum who is missing with three children
Comments are closed on this article.