PICTURES: Shoppers pick up gifts at Battersea White Christmas Fair
Shoppers picked up unique gifts at a free Christmas fair held in a warehouse.
The White Christmas Fair took place in Testbed1, in Parkgate Road, Battersea on Sunday.
Businesses from the area set up stalls with gifts, food treats and real Christmas trees on offer.
Visitors could also have their hair styled at the pop-up Blow Bar.
After all the shopping a festive Santa's Lounge was available for visitors to put up their feet.
The Doodle Bar, also located in Testbed1, served mulled wine, mince pies and sausage rolls to shoppers.
- Britain's first underwater rugby team set to compete abroad
- Hospice and funeral service to encourage conversation on death
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
- CEO of mental health trust responds to MP about violent absconder
- Tube worker attacker jailed
Comments are closed on this article.