Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay to open new restaurant in Battersea
Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is opening a new restaurant in Battersea.
London House is opening in the former Bennett Oyster Bar, Battersea Square, and aims to offer a relaxed dining experience.
It will be the 26th restaurant ran by Mr Ramsay, who lives in Wandsworth Common, with plans to be up and running by February next year.
Irish chef Anna Kelly will head the kitchen, with a focus on modern European food and seasonal produce.
There will also be London brewed beers and a separate drinks lounge.
The Kitchen Nightmares star joins a list of celebrities opening ventures in Battersea, alongside his wife Tara Ramsay who owns beauty salon All About the Girl in Northcote Road, Battersea.
Victoria Beckham has purchased retail space in a former Spar in Battersea Park Road, while TV baker Eric Lanlard operates Cakeboy in Battersea Reach.
- CEO of mental health trust responds to MP about violent absconder
- Tube worker attacker jailed
- Beggars and drug addicts target generous people at Clapham Junction station
- Postwoman stole gift vouchers and cash from greetings cards
- Guantanamo Bay prisoner Shaker Aamer diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Comments are closed on this article.