Wandsworth Council plans hefty fines for litter bugs next year
Business could face hefty fines for leaving waste and packaging on the street with new regulations set to be introduced in the new year.
Under the scheme waste is collected at two hour time bands between 9am to 11am and 9pm to 11pm only.
Fines for businesses start at £110, rising to £220 if not paid within 28 days.
- Hospice and funeral service to encourage conversation on death
- Teen masters ADHD with magic
- CEO of mental health trust responds to MP about violent absconder
- Tube worker attacker jailed
- Beggars and drug addicts target generous people at Clapham Junction station
Comments are closed on this article.