Wandsworth Council plans hefty fines for litter bugs next year
Business could face hefty fines for leaving waste and packaging on the street with new regulations set to be introduced in the new year.
Under the scheme waste is collected at two hour time bands between 9am to 11am and 9pm to 11pm only.
Fines for businesses start at £110, rising to £220 if not paid within 28 days.
- Free Wi-Fi to be rolled out across Wandsworth
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Tooting Common hit by fly-tippers again
- State of the art pedestrian crossings coming to Tooting and Balham
- Police concerned for missing accountant who could be on crutches
Comments are closed on this article.