Christmas raffle raises money for families with sick kids staying in Ronald McDonald House
A Christmas raffle took place to raise money for families with sick children in St George's Hospital.
The raffle took place in Ronald McDonald House, located within the grounds of the hospital, in Blackshaw Road, Tooting, on Thursday.
Families with children who have serious and life threatening illnesses use the house as a home away from home.
Peter Jenkinson, director of corporate affairs, drew the raffle which helps to raise money towards running the house.
A cheque was presented by business owner Kalpesh Patel, a long-time supporter of the charity.
- Protest planned as hospital shut-down clause debated in Parliament
- Tooting Common hit by fly-tippers again
- State of the art pedestrian crossings coming to Tooting and Balham
- Police concerned for missing accountant who could be on crutches
- Air ambulance lands in Tooting Common after man falls over
Comments are closed on this article.