Christmas raffle raises money for families with sick kids staying in Ronald McDonald House
A Christmas raffle took place to raise money for families with sick children in St George's Hospital.
The raffle took place in Ronald McDonald House, located within the grounds of the hospital, in Blackshaw Road, Tooting, on Thursday.
Families with children who have serious and life threatening illnesses use the house as a home away from home.
Peter Jenkinson, director of corporate affairs, drew the raffle which helps to raise money towards running the house.
A cheque was presented by business owner Kalpesh Patel, a long-time supporter of the charity.
- Missing mental health patients on the increase
- Clapham man faces murder charge after death of James Fiennes
- Unsafe building closes Balham High Road
- New video reveals how Battersea Power Station's chimneys will be rebuilt
- Man charged with murder after death in Mortlake
Comments are closed on this article.