Christmas raffle raises money for families with sick kids staying in Ronald McDonald House
A Christmas raffle took place to raise money for families with sick children in St George's Hospital.
The raffle took place in Ronald McDonald House, located within the grounds of the hospital, in Blackshaw Road, Tooting, on Thursday.
Families with children who have serious and life threatening illnesses use the house as a home away from home.
Peter Jenkinson, director of corporate affairs, drew the raffle which helps to raise money towards running the house.
A cheque was presented by business owner Kalpesh Patel, a long-time supporter of the charity.
- Send us your pictures of sunny London and Surrey as warm weather finally arrives
- Wandsworth fire station without second fire engine for six months as pension row continues
- Wanda reviews Lobster House, Putney
- London Fire Brigade warns over dangers of Vaportini drinking craze
- MP Sadiq Khan joins International Women's Day discussion in Tooting
Comments are closed on this article.