Christmas raffle raises money for families with sick kids staying in Ronald McDonald House
A Christmas raffle took place to raise money for families with sick children in St George's Hospital.
The raffle took place in Ronald McDonald House, located within the grounds of the hospital, in Blackshaw Road, Tooting, on Thursday.
Families with children who have serious and life threatening illnesses use the house as a home away from home.
Peter Jenkinson, director of corporate affairs, drew the raffle which helps to raise money towards running the house.
A cheque was presented by business owner Kalpesh Patel, a long-time supporter of the charity.
- Guantanamo Bay prisoner Shaker Aamer diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Child abuse interview suite opened in Putney
- Wandsworth parents set to learn primary school place results
- Father died in hospital following surgery after telling his wife 'I'm going home tomorrow'
- Fire breaks out at Tooting construction site
Comments are closed on this article.