Christmas raffle raises money for families with sick kids staying in Ronald McDonald House
A Christmas raffle took place to raise money for families with sick children in St George's Hospital.
The raffle took place in Ronald McDonald House, located within the grounds of the hospital, in Blackshaw Road, Tooting, on Thursday.
Families with children who have serious and life threatening illnesses use the house as a home away from home.
Peter Jenkinson, director of corporate affairs, drew the raffle which helps to raise money towards running the house.
A cheque was presented by business owner Kalpesh Patel, a long-time supporter of the charity.
- First image of mum who is missing with three children
- Bank card scammers target Clapham Junction cash machines
- Health bosses refuse to support mental health trust's foundation trust application
- Battersea takeaway chicken shop shut down for mice infestation last week reopens
- Legal aid cuts will push us to the edge, protesting lawyers warn
Comments are closed on this article.