Christmas raffle raises money for families with sick kids staying in Ronald McDonald House
A Christmas raffle took place to raise money for families with sick children in St George's Hospital.
The raffle took place in Ronald McDonald House, located within the grounds of the hospital, in Blackshaw Road, Tooting, on Thursday.
Families with children who have serious and life threatening illnesses use the house as a home away from home.
Peter Jenkinson, director of corporate affairs, drew the raffle which helps to raise money towards running the house.
A cheque was presented by business owner Kalpesh Patel, a long-time supporter of the charity.
- VIDEO: Drinking game changed for good deeds by Balham businesses
- Girl missing for three weeks believed to be with boyfriend
- Laid off Wandsworth Council bosses granted £100,000 golden handshakes
- Woman and three children missing from Tooting
- VIDEO: Families party at child friendly rave in Balham
Comments are closed on this article.